Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Since we tied the knot

As most of you know Cody and I were married in the Idaho Falls temple on September 3, 2011. That was one of the best days of my life, and I wouldn't change it for anything. I often tell people that I could get married again, to Cody of course! It was such a fun day, and it went way too fast. We had been waiting so long for that day to come, and it came and went just like that. Now we are just loving life and enjoying every minute we can together. Married life is great! First steps out of the temple together as a married couple!





This is one of my favorite pictures.... :)


Man, where do I even begin with this post? We have had so much going on lately Cody and I hardly see eachother. Except for morning and nights. :( Yeah, not a big fan of that. I have heard people say "Just wait until you get married and you won't see eachother at all." I hate the "Just Wait" card from people, but this one they weren't a kiddin'. But, I guess thats what we get for being work-aholics, and college students.

A week after we were married Cody was back to the books, while I was heading into work. Cody is just doing generals for now and figuring out what he wants to do for sure. He was thinking about going into the nursing program, but now he has decided that he wants to be in the PA program instead. This last week he had the opportunity to go job shadow someone he knew that was a PA, and got lots of good information. So as for now that is the direction he is headed. I am so grateful that he works so hard, and wants to do something that will be best for us, and our future family.

I am currently working at Margenes Bridal. I actually had no idea that I would end up with a job such as this. It's a pretty good job, but I have had to step out of my comfort zone a couple of times. I am actually grateful for that because these are some of the skills that I will be dealing with in my everyday life. Once January rolls around I will be finishing up my generals, so that I can graduate with my associates in the spring. After that I plan on going into the dental assisting program in Idaho Falls in the fall. It's not set in stone yet, but it's something I am interested in, and hopefully it will all work out how it's suppose to.
Aside from our everyday life, Cody has been playing on intermural teams once a week. He just finished up playing in flag football, and his team ended up coming in 3rd! Way to go! Now he is onto the next sport which is basketball. They are all doing so well, and it's so fun to watch all of the Shelley boys play on a team together again. As for me, I am just Cody's little cheerleader. :)Next semester I will try to get on a volleyball team, but we will see if my schedule will allow that. Other than all of that we are happy, and life couldn't be any better!





No comments:

Post a Comment