Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Our first place!

Here is our cute little apartment in Rexburg! I mostly wanted to do this post because I wanted to be able to remember our "first home", and also let others see it since I have added a "few homie touches". Our apartment isn't big by any means, however, we like to call it our home. :)

Here is our lovely kitchen



Our little living room. I have been begging Cody for some curtains so our living room doesn't look so blah, but he doesn't seem to have the same need for them as I do. Who can blame him though he's a guy, he doesn't care.





Small small hallway


Our bathroom.



The spare bedroom, or in our case the office. With the bike...... man we gotta find storage for that over the winter.


And last, but not least, our bedroom. Cody finally let me put curtains up in the bedroom! Now I just have to convince him for some to go in the living room. :)

Yes, I just got done cleaning so I figured it was the perfect time to take some pictures of our first place. I thought maybe someday I would like to live in a bigger place, now I am not so sure. It takes me awhile to clean this tiny apartment, and I don't think I want to clean much bigger! But, all in all, I think having my own house will be worth it. :) We are so grateful to be living in Rexburg even though it is freezing 90% of the year. We have such a great university a couple miles up the road and we have great family memebers that live so close to us. It can't get much better than this!















1 comment:

  1. Kid I love it! It's so cute. Now we'll just have to come up and see it. Can't wait for next week. We're going to have a blast with you guys!

    ReplyDelete