Sunday, August 11, 2013

Summer

So I know that summer is not officially over, but I decided to blog anyway to make sure I got it in since I probably won't write for a little bit. We have really been enjoying our summer this year since we are moving! Here's a little bit of what we've been up to...

We went boating many times this year and had an absolute blast! I wish I got some pictures, but unfortunately, I am bad at taking pictures ( I blame my mom for that one :) ) and every time we went I forgot to do it. But, besides the pictures, we really enjoyed the time we had on the boat and all the funny things that happened while tubing. The result from being out in the sun all day left all of us with backs like this....


We did a lot of s'mores in my parents backyard fire pit.




We played a ton with all these cute faces!

Little Logan
 
Breckin

Hayden and Payson
 
Cody and Tyson

Cade and Hayden
 
Jace

Katelyn, Kylie, and Mason



Cody did a lot of this since he won't be able to do it for a whole year.


We did some craft nights with both the Sargent girls and the Fowler girls and had a ton of fun! (My sisters, mom, and I all put some grapes in our upper lip and then later we taped our noses up. We all almost peed our pants laughing so hard!)



Cody and I have been staying up a little too late watching movies and playing games, but I don't feel bad since I know our life is going to change here in the next couple weeks.

We've also gone on a lot of bike rides

Had way too much fun playin frisbee golf with Mom and Dad Fowler, Jared and Chelsea, Trent and Lindsey!

And we may, or may not, of had our fair share of Orange Leaf! 


I love summer so much and feel that it is such a fun time of year. I can't think of a better way to spend the summer. We had a great one with some really amazing people in our lives. But, as much as I love summer, I am ready for a change and can't wait for fall to come! We are happy, healthy, and can't wait for what our future as in store for us. Thanks for stopping in! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment