Sunday, November 4, 2012

Girls Trip!

Every year in November my mom takes my sisters and I to Utah for a girls trip for our birthdays. It's probably one of the best birthday gifts and we all look forward to it every year. We go to a lot of places in Utah; pretty much you name it, we go there. We do have specific places we like to go to, but we are willing to go just about anywhere when it comes to shopping. We also have a tradition of going to the Cheese Cake Factory and some of us try to make sure we try something new everytime. When the trip is over we always talk about the funny things that happen to us and laugh until our abs hurt. This year we got a journal so that we could write down everything that happen and then read them next year when we go. These are the things that I will always remember and be thankful that I have such a wonderful family that I love to be with. Thanks for such a good trip Momma we can't wait to go again next year!  

Our classic picture we take everytime we go to the Cheese Cake Factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment