Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Thursday Night Fun!

This past week Cody and I were getting ready to have dinner when Cody got a phone call from some really good friends of ours in our ward. The conversation first started out talking about their calling and ended with 2 tickets to a Phillies game! Say what?! Free tickets to a Phillies game?! Sure, I guess.... :) Cody and I talked about going to a Phillies game serval times, but never really looked at tickets. We both aren't huge into baseball so I guess it never sounded that appealing until our friends had some tickets they got from the company they are working for and had two extra ones. We couldn't say no. I am so glad we didn't say no because it was one of my favorite sports games we have been to since we've been out here! The weather was perfect and it was with great company so that was even better.


Small world when it comes to these friends of ours... We are actually related to them and didn't know it until just a few months ago! Good thing we like them :)




We had some pretty good seats and saw a lot of balls fly into the stands!

Cody and I finally got a normal picture together... Oh wait, only one though....

We even own Phillies jerseys so it was perfect time to wear them :)
 
Thanks Chris and Morgan for the invite we had a blast!

1 comment:

  1. You two are so cute! Baseball games are really fun because they are so chill. If you ever come to Seattle I'll drag you to a Mariner's game:)

    ReplyDelete