Friday, May 4, 2012

We survived!

This post is long over due, but I figured people are still interested to hear about our lives even when it's in the past. From the title of my post you can see Cody and I survived our winter semester! For some reason that semster was not the best one for Cody and I. Cody had to take a lot of hard classes like Chemistry and Anat and Phys and I had to take a lot of foundation classes that required a lot of busy work. I would take my schedule any day over Cody's, so I should count my blessings. We didn't have a whole lot going on that semester besides work and school, but we did get a new calling and we were called in the primary! We teach the Valient 9 kids and they know a lot. They keep us very entertained and they make sure to remind us when we owe them treats, which seems like every Sunday. One time we played this game in class and whoever got all the answers right Cody said that they could have a king size candy bar and they haven't missed a Sunday to remind us we still owe them candy bars.  They have remembered this clear back in February and it is now May. The funny thing is when we ask them what we learned last Sunday they have a harder time remembering, so it's funny to see what a kid really cares about at this point in their lives. We are thankful for the calling and the many blessings it brings. I am grateful for this semester and all the things we have experienced. I am even more grateful Cody and I survived!

No comments:

Post a Comment